Barcelona and Nice! Welcome Anth:)


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
August 11th 2007
Published: September 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Sagrada FamiliaSagrada FamiliaSagrada Familia

This is still under construction, they plan to finish it by 2020.
Kim and I stayed at 'creative youth hostel' in Barcelona. Fantastic location right next to all the major sights and La Ramba street where everything happens! The hostel itself was a bit average and we constantly got shushed because it is in an historic building and the hostel manager didnt want to upset the neighbours! I'm like.. Hello why would you put a *youth hostel in a place you need to be quiet!Barcelona was cool though. La Ramba had interesting art, street performers including breakdancers, stalls and restaurants to name a few. The beachs there were pretty average, i went for a swim but got our pretty fast whe some girls sanitary pad floated past my head.. Yuck! The sand it gritty like dirt too! But awesome walking round the viaduct and town and up Montjuic. We went to a live gig at a bar with the hostel. We then stayed a couple of nights at Dream hostel (nice but out of the way) where Anth met us up! We waited in anticipation at the train station for him to come in for 1.5hours but as it turned out he had decided to take a taxi and was waiting at the hostel instead! We spent a couple more days in town at BCN loft then headed to Nice. Nice was mint with the most beautiful turquoise water! We spent a couple of days here and one night in Antibes a town 30min from Nice before crusing to Italy... Heres the photos!


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

BeachBeach
Beach

Lots of people but not the best Ive been to!
More hostel matesMore hostel mates
More hostel mates

In town at live gig!
Welcome Anth!!Welcome Anth!!
Welcome Anth!!

Drinks near BCN loft. They said we couldnt have anymore after 3!!?
Cuetip and his gun..Cuetip and his gun..
Cuetip and his gun..

Keep dreaming!!
Rainy day funRainy day fun
Rainy day fun

We headed to the arcade! This dancing game sucked but Anth seemed to do ok..?
Nice!! It's nice....Nice!! It's nice....
Nice!! It's nice....

Beautiful beachs..
My boy and the view..My boy and the view..
My boy and the view..

He looks nice in Nice!
Boaties Heaven!!Boaties Heaven!!
Boaties Heaven!!

So many cool yachts!


19th September 2007

Hola guys!!!
I see your still wasted Kimmy...Lol...it will take u a year to recover girl!..any hotties in Spain??hahaha..u guys look awesum! xoxoxox

Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0236s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb