you are a single red blood cell...


Advertisement
Slovenia's flag
Europe » Slovenia » Upper Carniola » Kranjska Gora
November 24th 2007
Published: November 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

wow. well, today i'm feeling what can only be described as fragile. last night was the big giant birthday japes, and suffice to say it was celebrated accordingly. these slovene folk certainly know what they are doing when it comes to partying. rent a cabin type thing in the middle of nowhere, get more alcohol than all the pubs in welshpool could muster, and go. and by go, i mean GO. so yes, it was a brilliant night, met some more wonderful people, although my recollection of them is pretty misty. still, ace. it was great that despite the fact i'm a long long way from home, i still managed to end up doing the same thing that i do at most parties, which is going out to a car with a couple of others to listen to some incredible music and generally talk about how good it is. slovenia or wales, there always needs to be time for drunk music appreciation.

i also touched an eyeball this morning, which is ridiculous coming from the man who refuses to wear contact lenses because eyes are weird. but hey, crazy insane drunk vita had a hair in it, and for some reason i seemed like the best man to help. it was lovely this morning as well, me and sonja went for a little walk into the forest that just happened to be next to this cabin. so yes, any thought that slovenia was less than perfect has been quashed by the fact that they have amazing parties, next to forests for walking around in the morning. wow. thats also the last time i drink a large quantity of jagermeister, it doesnt end well. and i just remembered i have a kinder surprise in my bag! ace!

anyway, in a few hours i will leave for the airport and i will fly back to crappy london. i really dont want to go home, it totally feels like this is where i am supposed to be. i know that i say that a million times and i will again, but its the truth. there's something about this place that is just embedded in me. it just genuinly feels like i've been here mentally whilst being in britain physically. i know thats stupid, but thats how it is.

so thank you very much to sonja and jerry for a glorious week, sonjas family as well, brilliant people. just going to leave this as a short one because i want to sleep before my flight, because my head feels absolutely disgraceful.

i dont want to leave.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.144s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1148s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb