a little hairy flying animal


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Sardinia
July 13th 2010
Published: July 13th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Olbia StationOlbia StationOlbia Station

Here I had to wait for almost 3 hours
Im in Cagliari now. The location part of this site is not working.
In the train Olbia- Chilivani the airco were the open windows. A little hairy flying animal of about 2 cm flew in and started to make fun. Opposite of me a well dressed and well preserved woman of about 45 years old, looking like a teacher tried to catch the animal with a tissue and throw him out of the window.
Did not like it , flew back in the train and started to attack the woman.All of a sudden he disappeared and the woman started to move.
He had entered her premises down under and had fun.
The lady made kind of jumps and stopped all of a sudden.
2 minutes and 5 meters further a big beng ended the life of the little hairy flying animal after probably his biggest moment of fun.

In the morning I walked down approx two km from the hotel to the busstation. Took the bus to Olbia what takes two hours for 60 km. As everywhere busses are occupied by children, older people, women and poor people. here the poor people are coming from Africa and in the end the bus was like Afrika going to Olbia where they get off and go back in the evening , probably . And do that for eternaty.

Arrived at the station 11.30 am and gently woke up the stationmaster/ticket seller. I told him where I wanted to go and he said next train and slept aready before he could say anything else.
Next train came 1 hour later and the conductor told me, sorry the guy always says next train, its is the next train, coming shortly in 1,5 hours,and indeed 14.08 the train left for Chilivani. In that train I experienced the little hairy flying animal..
Changed train in Chilivani and had a connecton to Gagliari a few minutes later.

Crossed Sardegna , approx 360 km, from north till south in one day. It s completely different from Corsica. Some nice harbors but in the innerland much more space and not the contious mountains like Corsica.
It looks also more dry.
The grass has the tired brownish green sight of lack of rain and there is a lot of dust.

I stay in hotel Due Colone where I tried with an American to check the laundry procedures with a nightporter who did not speak 1 word english.
On everything we asked she said SI .
In the end we made the ultimate test by asking a bag full of laundry to be washed and ironed within half an hour. At the moment she said SI again we knew we had not to give the laundry to her.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.233s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0702s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb