Mannheim Christmas markets!


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany
December 1st 2012
Published: December 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Last night I went to the Mannheim Christams markets with 5 other girls that I have met from school.

To get to Mannheim you have to go by train, so all the girls met at the train station in Heddesheim for the train the did not come... So we ended up taking a bus to the closest train station. (it was 0 degrees while we were doing all this) once hoping on the next train we realized we hopped on the wrong one so we got off that one and hopped on the correct train.

Once FINALLY reaching out destination we walked around the markes that that were set around a "wasser turm" which means means water tower. The markets were full of yummy smells and happy people! It is definitely a nice place to be in the times of Christmas. The Christmas markets sell many things "christmasy" from Christmas food to decorations.

We then walked up the street of the city and it was beautiful with all the Christmas lights.

And thankyou mum and Jessie for buying my gloves and ugg boots or I would not have fingers or toes left on my body! As they would have frozen off!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



2nd December 2012
DSCN1031

:)
Looks beautiful Clancy. Trust you to get on the wrong bus. Enjoy.
3rd December 2012

Hi Clanc, I'm glad you are getting good use out if your gloves and boots ! It definately looks as though you need them ! I'm very jealous of you at the markets!

Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0244s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb