just arrived in Berlin


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
July 1st 2007
Published: July 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday in Amsterdam was a blast!! in every travel book they say that Amsterdam is over exagerated for its hippie rep but it exceeded my expectations lol!! Seriously, it was exactly how i pictured it but more so!!! Then we experienced night which was a whole different story! mallory and i had septn the day exploring the city and its a small city too so we walked around mpost of it several times...finally we went back to our hostel and slept for a bit and then went back out at 11:30pm!! its odd here...it doesn't get dark till 10:30-11:00ish!!! we're not THAT north!!! but anyway the sec we walk out our hostel is like a huge PARTY zone!!! its something outta this world!!! its like going to a bar and seeing that one person in the bar who is more messed up then anyone..whos stumbling around ther parking lot..whos muttering workds that donät make sense, with one beer bottle in nhis hand and a joint in the other and half naked!!!!! well its like that but then mutiply it by a million people and it's not a bar but a whole ciuty!! lol! EVERYONE was sooooooo fucked up!!! Even better, the traffic lights stopped working..not sure if that was normal but they were not on so everyone wad driving whereever and people were walking wherever!!! haha and people had the munchies like zou would not believe! LOL the line ups at food stabnds!! hahahaha and like zou mwould walk down the city streets and there would be people stoned outta their minds doing ballet, or passed out or crawling on the sidewalk looking for roaches that have fallen in the sidewalk cracks!!! people carry beer around in their hand..the cops walk around like its not big deal and secretly i think they are on drugs too!!! its not unsual to be walking down the street and to see someone randomly half naked either!!! everyone talks to everyone and expessialy when someone hears us speak english we have people come running over so excited and its odd cuy all throuth this trip so far the second we run into another backpaker for northameirca its like we insantly become friends..we have this special connection and then we share funny stories and laugh about our jounrals!! i love it!!! the best part of our night was the Red light distric!!! First as soon as we enter it we got offered jobs at the strip club hahahahaha!!! we were so creeped out!! then all the prostitutes are like in these showcaes..on displaz dancing around for people to come pay and its sooo hceap!! only 50 euro for sex ( i mean not that i would know but i think that sounds cheap...back home guys spend that much buying girls drinks at a bar in hopes that she'll bring him home) and these girls and sooo funny!!! its like a building..and its split into these nboxes and each building would have mazbe 5´-10 boxes with windows and the box would be lit up red and the girls would be dancing away trying to get business and all the guys line up and finally a guy will walk up to the window, knock..she will let him in...close the drapes over the window and then a while later they are done and shes is abck up for business and there are prob like a hundard of girls doing this!!! anyway that distrc is reasllz creppy to be around cuz guys actually started grabbing us and one black dude actaully grabbed mallotry and whipsered right in ehr ear...i want to lick your pussy...i have never lauhed so hard at the look on mallorys face!!! anyway the enxt morning we woke up sooooooo tired and with no sleep and went to find the van gogh museum. we gave up after a while and seeing as how niether of us were really not that intrested in art so we found a really awesome Sex Museum and went there instead! for some reason Van gogh and asmterdam just didnt seem to mix but sex museum and amsterdam did and it was worth it WOW halarious! i took pics. i felt like such a perv but it was pakced with people...exspecially tourists!!! i also wanted to do the ann frank house but have decided to do that on our way back....we are def gonna come back to Amsterdam before the end of our trip..wow way too awesome and 2 days was not enough!! so last night we took the night train to Berlin....ummmmm......like the worse night EVER!!! lol we selpt in seond class seats cuy we didnät wanna pay the extra for beds but they crammed up in this tiny room with 6 other poeple. i had 2 people next to me and 3 people in front....nooooo leg room...no any room actually and it wrecked of SMELLY FEET ( we were staxing with 4 guys who took off their shoes after backpakcing all day in the rain...lovely) and of course they were european so they were wearing no deoderant so the BO wasso bad i would rather have stuck my head in a pile of poo and slept the whole night that way!!! i hardly slept..iäm sore and i kept having the guy in fronf of me put his feet on me!!! we arrived in #Berlin at 8am...tired and really confused cvuy there were no englisdh signs at all....and the info booth epopel didnät know any enligh so we kinda walked aorund for 2 hours before finally findibng this like super train system that brought us to the right area we needed to be in and after that we found a taxi stand and waited for a cab ( you dont flag them donh in europe...you have to be at a taxi stand) and then even the taxi driver got lsot lol but he turned off the metre so that was really nice!!! so here we are in berlin waiting for check in at 2pm...killing time with the worse period crampsEVER!! tomorrow is our sightseeing day and i guess tuesday too...then weäre off on a night train ( oh noooo again) to Paris! iäll try and post pics tomorrow!!!!

xoxo

p.s. the keyboards in germany and sooo different!!! the damn letters are mixed up!!! sorry for the typing errors!!!

Advertisement



1st July 2007

Happy Canada Day
1st July 2007

Happy Canada Day!

Tot: 0.217s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0317s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb