luxumburg and amsterdam


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Holland » Amsterdam
June 29th 2007
Published: June 29th 2007
Edit Blog Post

o.k first sorry if my typing is horrible...everytime iwrite these i am in such a hurry! so here i go!

sooooo after the whore house we found our hostel for the next night...very nice hostel too!!! we dropped off our bags and headed to the train station for luxumburg!!! it was a cute city...very modern!!! oh Garlande..haha so far EVERY city i have been to has an h&M and its the exact same clothes and the EXACT same sale items as Canada..i was shopping at one 5 days ago in Toronto so i know haha!!! we pretty much walked around luxumburg EVERYWHERE and all i even wanted to see was the Notre dame catherdral and after all that walking i don't even know if i did! i did some some catherdrals but they duidn't have names on them...hmmmm....we then ate tomatoe and cheese sandwhiches for dinner....yum..oh and earlier that day we had belguim waffles coated with belguim chocolate! i was in belguim heaven!! we got back and all of a sudden have an urge to go out and drink!! ( we also bought a blowdryer so we were able to look half decent!! oh and speaking of looking...i WILL post pics soon lol i am waiting for my damn camera card to fill up first so i can burn them onto a c.d! should get it done sunday, monday or Tuesday in Berlin!!! anyway...i get so offtrack!!! so we went to the bar in our hostel and drank tons and tons of belguim beer yuuummmmmmmy! and after likr 3 drinks we were totally trashed and we couldn't figure out why and then we realized that our drinks were 9% haha beer hahaha!! the guy at the bar said some beers go up to 23%!! its a good thing we didn't have any of that!! then we just drank light beer for the night abd it taste it raspberries...oh i miss it....and we picked up itailian guys lol except not really picked up but we';re gonna meet them in Venice and there gonna show us around!!! anyway, we got abck to our hostel completly trashed and randomly decided to shower!!( i didn't shower the night before cuz we stayed at the whore house and i was too grossed out) so at 2am we're in these tiny showers that have noooooo hot water...like brain freeze cold and they are like the taps in canadian malls that turn on for 10 seconds then turn off so here we are washing our hair, shaving under water that feels like ice that keeps turning off on us and we are drunk out of our minds!! lol i edned up going to bed...first with a rose in my mouth ( not sure yet about that) and second with soap still all over me and shampoo in my hair!! we woke up the enxt morning and of course its STILL freezing cold! its our 4th day of like 12 degrees weather and nooo sun ( well a little at some points) and we head to amsterdam...whicxh is where i am now!!! YA!!! i lvoe it! swriously, BEST CITY EVER!! first, it smells of food and weed lol every third store is a coffee shop ( smoke shop) there pride stuff everywhere, tons of people...drinking( oh ya in brussles they serve beer as an option to drink at mcdonalds LOL) oh and hookers...obviously i am expeiernced there after my whore house expiernce...i'm joking....( for anyone who would think that...i have family members reading this) and its sooo cute and packed together!! of course when we arrived it was POURING and so cold i could see my breath!!! i have been wearing the same thing since london since i only brought one pair of pants and one sweater ( i'm spending 85% of my trip in tropical regions so all i brought was shorts) hmmm..i know theres TONS more i could say!!! to use public washrooms you have to pay..and some of them are sooooooo fancy....the hostel we are staying at tonight has two super cute guys from texas!!! they took smelly craps in our washroom....we;re on a mission right now to find Dave ( family friend) in amsterdam..hes 7 feel tall!!! oh EVERYONE in amsterdam rides bikes and we wanna too but they don't rent helmets..nobody wears them....hmmmm...well i'm cold and having fun...i can't wait for it to warm up..or for us to go down south....i'll post pics soon!!!! i promise!!!

love ya all!!!
xoxo

Advertisement



30th June 2007

what else is there?
Tara, I see you and Mallory have experienced Sex, drugs, and beer. What else is there? Keep on having fun and laughing at your adventures! Love MOM
1st July 2007

feces
So, why did they take a shit in your washroom? Did you guys do it back?
1st July 2007

hahaha oh jodi
the washroom was shared but it was right before we were about to use and and we did do it back...but then they were gone so they didn't get to expeirnce the our belguim beer crap!!! ( that we had drunk the night before)
1st July 2007

..WAIT
Tara! you failed to mention about our expereience with BORAT! ahahahah good times! yay Eurotrip 2007!

Tot: 0.032s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0171s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb