another easy going day


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bavaria » Munich
May 29th 2010
Published: May 29th 2010
Edit Blog Post

munich day 1 158munich day 1 158munich day 1 158

an ad that is alla round town..evidently it was not allowed in the states...its all over here....thats real freedom yall.....seriosuly
after a fairly easy day yesterday of napping, relaxing, and checking out some sweet bike trailes in the woods surrounding our new camping home to the south of munich proper (15 mins by bus and underground)..besides the bike ride with all of our gear on our backs..instead of packed for a bike ride....need to redo our stuff to fit on the bikes...grizz is going to get some rope an that will be no problem..hes got it figured out.

after a nice breakfast and sleeping as late as we could, we headed to town to check out talien market and to go to the dutches museum.

the market was really nice...but it was mostly fresh fruit and veg (nice but we cant cook yet) fruit was awesome....flowers (nice but we cant use them) and an awesome kick ass fish market.....sweeet....and we guess they cook it there as well making it a nice seafood place to eat....maybe before we leave...or maybe amsterdam will have better fresh fish???? someone let me know.

after walking that a bit...grizz had a headache..as the weather keeps changing..its messing with him a lot..me not so much...only all the walking and biking hurts.....my feet dont hurt
munich day 1 204munich day 1 204munich day 1 204

this afrikan dude had this musical instrument..thing harp..but looks like guitar too maybe?
so much now thanks to the bikes...but my ass and thighs do hurt a lot..which is good cuz that means im getting great exercise..things are tightning up..and im getting in better shape...but it still hurts...so..ill be happy when it stops hurting.....if it doesnt my tuesday ( which is when we figured we would take a bike ride to the english gardens from our campsite here a little south have a icknic and then ride back) im totally getting a bigger fat girls bike cushy comfy bike seat adn riding that big sucker proud.

anyway....the dutchess museum KICKED ASS!! lots of german...which wasnt so good..somethings in english...and lots of things that were kinda..meh.....but it had an awesome airplane museum..and yeah.....it had AWESOME PLANES AND STUFF!!

like:: A V2 ROCKET OMG AWESOME!!! AND: A MEZZERSCHMIDT...AND ONE OF THE FIRST U1 SUBS!!

all cut away so you could see inside......it was awesome.....and a red baron plane from ww1....obviously not the plane he flew...but one just like it and painted that way.....lots of awesome boats and stuff.....and a demonstration of electricity.....lots of frankenstine looking stuff and big jacobs ladders electricity stuff.....awesome time.....

tomorrow: the archaeologicle museum.....then monday.....another museum were
munich day 1 208munich day 1 208munich day 1 208

us in the english garden beergarden
gona sit down and figure out what one...some arent open mondays or whatever......i do want to get to the museum with the byzantium crown on display......that will be cool...and another museum that contains middle ages stuff and pre historic items....should be awesome....

until then....im finally able to download some english language movies *wink* cuz thers no tv..and im tired of not being able to just sit and cuddle and laugh at family guy..its nice to just relax and watch some tv together......so in case ya havent seen it...something something darkside by family guy is a hoot!

also please dont kill me over spelling and such....i relaize this blog isnt the best at spellcheck..but sometimes i have to pay by the hour for the internet...dont have a lot of time sometimes to write it before hand in word and check it..adn my tiny computer im using isnt so easy on the typing.....so please excuse....also if you want to see any pics up closer...just right click on em when you are looking at em and save em to your comp....then open it on your own comp and it should be able to be zoomed in pretty far...

thanks to
munich day 1 212munich day 1 212munich day 1 212

surferss at the entrance to the english garden in munich
everyone who is following us on here....we hope your enjoying the blog and the pics...sorry the pics are sometimes slow in coming..but we promise we will post em as often and as much as we can!

we miss everyone back home a lot and love the adventure here but we cant wait to get home and see ya all again.. we do hope youll all be able to make it to the wedding..(yes we havent killed each other yet lolz!) and we promise to save enough money for that keg of beer for it at simple day!! yay!!

thank again everyone and we cant wait to get home and see ya!

later yall!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

munich day 1 242munich day 1 242
munich day 1 242

a car we saw.....in munich
munich day 1 244munich day 1 244
munich day 1 244

some beer we were drinking
munich day 1 246munich day 1 246
munich day 1 246

the glockenspiel..munich center..and the mary staue


Tot: 0.302s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 47; dbt: 0.1157s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb