comfort in munich


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bavaria » Munich
May 27th 2010
Published: May 27th 2010
Edit Blog Post

today we relaxed....slept in..but still got up early..couldnt sleep any more...

went shopping for new shoes inserts for grizz..as his fell apart already...and got new shoestrings for him..foot spray..and sock for us both.....

then we went and bought great..cheap...used bikes......great bikes at a real deal..we couldnt have gotten these bikes at home..and especially not at the price we paid...

comfortable..easy riding bikes..not the ones where your ass is up in the air.....like beach cruisers kinda......with reflectors...light in front...red light in back...a basket on mine a basket holder on his...fenders over the wheels...a bike lock for them both...comfy..nice easy.....and our feet are already thanking us..

then we went to a showing of the prince of persia....cheap ticket price was awesome and a great theatre by the bike shop..then we went to the store on our bikes..bought dinner..ate dinner..napped...watched cnn and obamas briefing on the oil spill while cuddling.....got a beer and relaxed at the hostle.....doing laundry now......relaxing...gona go to the camping place tomorrow.....then the big open air market.....maybe a museum.....we were able to put our bikes on our balcony for extra protection...and use the bike lock on em....theyre great bikes..pics later..cant wait to use em more..our feet are already happier..

were either gona sell em in dublin..or disassemble em and bring em home theyre so awesome...bikes like these with all this stuff woulda cost us over 200 a piece in the us...here thery were cheap cuz these easy kinda are everywhere....awesome.....gona ride em more at home to stay in shape, go to school..and do the shopping....woot!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

munich day 1 256munich day 1 256
munich day 1 256

this is where hitler started his first hubub and about 13 people were killed...then he was thrown in jail and wrote his book
neuschwanstein 033neuschwanstein 033
neuschwanstein 033

uncle fritz! lolz...some wild old drunk guy...guess hes in the hofbrau house every night...wow what a life
neuschwanstein 035neuschwanstein 035
neuschwanstein 035

shops selling traditional clothes are everywhere


Tot: 0.289s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0685s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb