Val Thoren - Vodka Lemsip anyone?


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
December 18th 2008
Published: August 29th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Funniest bits/memories

• Working with Plummer, Liz, Charlie, Ed, Charlie Will Chambers, Westerman (man-whore), Owain (jobsworth), Andy (idiot). Staying in Olympiad at the top of resort.

• The hilarious Valley Rally with Liz’s absolute DISGUST.

• Moobar and them setting the bar on fire and the fire extinguishers off.

• Vodka Lemsip - of course.

• Playing that number game where you have to be blindfolded. And ‘to Dare or not to dare’ with Plummer.

• Playing the game where you were given something to say and you have to use it all night. Mine was ‘so how long do I have to speak to you before you buy me a drink?’.

• Putting Giles to bed and stealing his food/beer.

• The sweee-eeeet night patrol duties that didn’t actually exist, just nipping back briefly to have a bit of chocolate with the security guards.

• Plummer and Nicko getting SO carried away with blowing up eggs and cabbages over the balcony.

• Anthony the security guard closing me in that room and confessing his love for me! I nearly actually died.

• Meeting Ricky on the last night and he was all sad and pissed off coz all the TDS reps were not allowed to drink and had to do night duty. Sneaked hi ma sambuca and ignored Owain’s requests to come and work.

• Ended up on a Nottingham coach, Ricky’s, and had a 20 hour convo about Kinder farms


Advertisement



Tot: 0.267s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb