Finding the Best Cuisine in France


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Rhône-Alpes » Lyon
December 8th 2014
Published: December 8th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Honestly, it would be a real miracle if you would be able to find bad food in France. French cuisine is one of the most amazing and the most delicious cuisines in the world and therefore, once you are used to this, you start to notice the subtle differences between the places and their cuisine. Here are some of the best places and the best ways to have some amazing food in France. Here are some of the basics

Bouchons

If you are in Lyon, this is something that you should definitely find and try there. Bouchons are actually the types of restaurants that serve traditional food that include duck pate, sausages or pork. This is typical Lyonesse cuisine and among the best and the most famous places in Lyon are Le Jura, Canutet les Gones and Le Bouchon Les Filles that doesn’t offer the course of the day but prepares the whole bouchon experience.

Wine and Cheese

Perfect wine and perfect cheese are two types of food that you will definitely find in Lyon. France is among the best wine producers in the world, together with Spain. Also, the amazing variety of cheeses is also something to think about. Some restaurants and places in France, especially Lyon are famous for their choice of cheese and wine, which make a perfect evening course. One of the coolest and the most famous is La Cave d'àCôté which is a wine bar that is also a cellar in which they serve their own home made wine. The selection of cheeses is perfect and this is not a place to miss out on.

Modern Cuisine

Being such an amazing country with excellent cuisine means that France doesn’t just dwell on the old days. The modern cuisine trends have found their way in France as well. Therefore, if you are in for something new, make sure that you are all dressed up and prepared. Slip into one of your favorite dresses and taste something new and interesting in a place like Le Jean-Moulin, Le Sud and the like.

Lyon is famous for its cuisine and if you are one to experience the best that France has to offer, the beginning of your gastronomic adventure through France should definitely start there. Excellent restaurants with excellent concepts will offer the best from new trends to old traditions, and they will offer it on a plate.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.307s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0475s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb