The Normandy Adventure


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
July 12th 2008
Published: July 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Today, as you all know, i was supposed to go to Normandy. The paper that the school gave everyone said to be there at 7 and that the bus was leaving at 7:15. We woke up at 5:30 and got there around 7:10 and didn't see anyone around. We went inside the school (where we were supposed to meet) to ask about it and the woman at the front desk didn't seem to know anything about it. There were 9 of us, all from the LBCC group so we decided to wait for a while because we didn't think that they would have left without all of us. At 8:45 we found out that the bus had left at 7 AM. Without us. So the only thing we could do was take the three Metro transfers back home and get some sleep. On Tuesday, the 9 of us are going to go complain at the school and try to get our 40 Euros back. Hopefully it will work. It's frustrating because if I had'nt signed up for this I wouldve gone to Germany or something this weekend. But oh well.

I also bought a cell phone to call my parents with but they gave me the number for someone else's phone at first. My parents kept getting this very nice lady who didn't speak much English but really tried to help. I went to the store and got the correct number connected to my phone. It's amazing how much better it works with the RIGHT number. 😊

Advertisement



14th July 2008

hm. well that sucks. what a bunch of flipping morons! mebbe yall should check with other groups when to be places for things...id blame the school. lbcc...morons. :)
15th July 2008

p.s.
i bbq-ed myself at the beach today. pierre got some sun too. haha

Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0329s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb