Copenhagen for the weekend


Advertisement
Denmark's flag
Europe » Denmark » Region Hovedstaden » Copenhagen
July 1st 2019
Published: July 31st 2019
Edit Blog Post

We were lucky enough to spend a weekend (plus) in Copenhagen catching up with Murray's former colleague. The were amazing hosts, showing us around and managing to keep their toddler entertained and our 3 girls. It was lovely to see them again and to see a bit of Copenhagen. Highlights were: the beach, the Experimentarium (a interactive, science museum) and walking around town. The weather was a welcome break from the heatwave in Geneva, but we were a little shocked with the cold. Our weekend would have been perfect, except for our Sunday night flight being cancelled, with the next available flight to Geneva on the Friday. We managed to get a flight to Milan on the Wednesday and then catch a train to Geneva. Murray worked from the office in Copenhagen with borrowed clothes from our friends. A quick shop to buy supplies for the extra days and we were set.

With the extra days we did the zoo and the experimentarium again, it is that good! Very interactive and informative and has a "team" section. You make a team and compete on different tasks. The girls were super focused the second time they did it.


Additional photos below
Photos: 29, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

AnatomyAnatomy
Anatomy

Experimentarium
Focus gameFocus game
Focus game

Experimentarium
Team agility gameTeam agility game
Team agility game

Experimentarium


Tot: 0.315s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 21; qc: 90; dbt: 0.1042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb