Background: The island of Guernsey and the other Channel Islands represent the last remnants of the medieval Dukedom of Normandy, which held sway in both France and England. The islands were the only British soil occupied by German troops in World War II.
Photos from Guernsey
No Start a Travel Diary Free Travel Blog Site
Blogs from Guernsey
Latest Blogs from Guernsey
- October 13th 2011 Coming back to the UK
by Words: 137 Photos: 0
- September 9th 2011 Ready for departure...
by Words: 174 Photos: 6
- July 29th 2010 Guernsey - Cherbourg ... Freakin' SCARY!!!
by Words: 425 Photos: 5
- July 28th 2010 Channel Crossing and Guernsey
by Words: 918 Photos: 22
- July 18th 2010 Guernsey
by Words: 140 Photos: 0
- March 13th 2010 The Blog is back - greetings from Guernsey
by Words: 900 Photos: 0
- July 6th 2009 Through the Alderney Race to the Channel Islands
by Words: 2415 Photos: 12
- October 24th 2007 Guernsey
by Words: 30 Photos: 10
- October 3rd 2007 Channel Island Interlude
by Words: 3 Photos: 1
- September 12th 2007 Last day!
by Words: 353 Photos: 0
- April 9th 2007 travel preparation
by Words: 108 Photos: 0
- January 30th 2007 A few weeks to go!
by Words: 70 Photos: 2