nov 25th


Advertisement
Published: November 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

finca de magdelenafinca de magdelenafinca de magdelena

view from top
got woken up by the locals at 530. and so i got up and got fed and ready for the hike. our guide, guille en espanol, was named freddy and a couple from holland were w us named fonz and margarite. fonz was slow and he turned around w his wife just after mid point. freddy spoke no english, but it was good practice for my spanish. freddy said it would take an hour and half from where we were from, but when they left we made it up in 40 minutes. there was no view because of the clouds and rain. also tjhe trail was very treachurous, but i had my hiking poles, bastones en espanol, to help me down the trail. we actually caught up w fonz and margarite after luch and saw lots of howler monkeys very close up. got back to the finca and met 2 girls from london named kat and angela who told me more about nicarauga and cool places to go. also, i talked to some others going my way and we decided to head out together to granada. their names are jenna and allison from indiana, laura from new zealand and luis from spain. we all socialized and planned for our travels the next day.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0432s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb