nicaragua


Advertisement
Published: October 31st 2007
Edit Blog Post


i spent a week with a nicaraguan family last week and it was AWESOME! they were sooo nice and welcoming and even though my spanish is still really bad they still made an effort to get to know me and talk with me. i ate some of the best food there too. its all super greasy and deep fried but no worries i only spent a week so now i can get back to eating fresh fruit and tuna.

so we are gonna be leaving nicaragua for honduras in the next couple of days to go the the carribean coast todo some scubaing off of the bay islands. im still pretty nervous about it but i think that it will be a pretty epic adventure.

hmmm what else.... i climbed a volcano yesturday on ometempe which is a volcanic island in the middle of lake nicaragua... it was awesome!! the view was great and it was sooo nice to really get a sweat on (8 hours round trip)

so ive met some sweet people and some lame people. ive had good food and bad. ive also been ripped off and had my shoes stolen but things are hot! im learning alot and having a great time exploring new places.

oh so right now im in granada nicaragua. its a nice little colonial town. just got in so dont have much to say yet.

nicaragua is amazing! i love it here!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0226s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb