Superbowl


Advertisement
Published: February 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

It is amazing what cruisers can do! There was a rumor yesterday morning going around that Exothique would be having the super bowl playoff at their restaurant. After the carnival, Kajun Diva took a dinghy ride, walked a mile, to find out that the super bowl was not on ESPN as someone had thought. Wilhelmina called us on the VHF, we made the announcement on VHF 16, and then people were disappointed. Not so much about the super bowl but the commercials, LOL.
Awhile went by, and Non Linear called us. Jon has been alone for about 3 weeks, Marsha Mom passed away last week. He had found out that the game was being transmitted on 1030 SSB. Wow, way to go! So we all headed for Sol Y Mar, had dinghies everywhere. Nobody listen to much of the game, instead we party! We do know it had to be a great game, 17 to 14 in the last 20 secs. How exciting for those of you could watch it. Dad was happy that New England didn't win. Something about the Manning brothers having a super bowl each.
Since we are now alone, we have been invited out most nights. Not sure about all this partying. Plus on top of that carnival. Mike and Paula, nobody took cameras yesterday. But we will Tuesday. This is the Diable Rouge parade, looking forward to it. Of course we danced in the streets last night. Our motto is if you can't have a good time stay home.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.17s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 64; dbt: 0.0721s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb