Another day, another country.


Advertisement
Published: July 28th 2015
Edit Blog Post

After 11 hours, checking out of one country and into another we have arrived in Copan,Honduras. We stopped by the airport on the way to pick up two of the girls' bags which had been left in Miami airport (it could very possibly have been us because it was the exact same flight route). Then an hour at the border cross, converting to new currency and getting another stamp in our passports.

Even in the dark we can already see how different it is to Antigua. Our guide, Pippa, is awesome and so full of knowledge about Central America (she does live here despite being from York). Scott is considering taking up this job and is completely fine with being away from home for 50 weeks of the year. It is uncertain whether or not the conversation between 5 girls at the dinner table tonight about our wedding persuaded him to run away more. Luckily the only other male on the trip is a football fan and supports the Evans' team, the Spurs! So Scott can maintain some of his masculinity and sanity during the 17 days.

Tomorrow there'll be lots of photos as we have an exciting day planned but today was only a traveling day so you have our breakfast and the border to view 😊

Nos da!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0503s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 5; ; mem: 1.1mb