1 month left?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!


Advertisement
Published: February 28th 2009
Edit Blog Post

today i had one of the most amazing days of my trip!!!!! i went hiking to a waterfall, passing by an ancient mayan fertility site and it was amazing!!! at the waterfalls we got to climb around and dive into natural pools and such!!!! then we went on a canopy tour: u are hooked up to steel zip lines with a harness and u go from one tree to the other. on the course we did 15 zip lines, the longest one being 1km long!!!! normally u are just above the treeline (so maybe 20m in the air) but at the highest point i was at least 100 m in the air!!!! it was mental!!!!!
tomorrow im gonna cook for the owners of Twisted Tanya's, the best restaurant here in copan. its famil;y owned and they are amazing people. Tanya's a no nonsense, straight forward brit, and Darnell (her husband) is from Roatan (oine of the bay islands here in honduras) and they have 2 kids and 6 Jack Russels (they just had a litter and are trying to get rid of them). we got along so well that i offered to makje the family sunday meal tomorrow and they gladly agreed!!!! on monday im heading to guatemala for a couple days then off to oaxaca!!!!
love u all!!!
n

Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0666s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb