51 days!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?


Advertisement
Honduras' flag
Central America Caribbean » Honduras » Bay Islands » Utila
February 9th 2009
Published: February 9th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe that i have to go back to rome in about 50 days!!! ive already been traveling for more than 9 months!!! im in Utila now, kind of in a funk. just tryin to figure out what to do next... and like everything else in this trip the plans have once again changed!!!!
in the end im not going to stay in utila to get my divemaster certification. im going to cuba by catamaran!!!!
im leaving next sunday or omnday!!! me and robin are going with this german guy who has been traveling the carribbean since 94 taking people around!!!! thre guy seems cool and the catamaran is PIMP!!!!
so what is PROBABLY gonna happen is i go to cuba for about a week. the trip there by catamaran will take 4/5 days. we will go from here to Guanaja, which is the easternmost island in the Bay Islands. from there we will sail north to the easternmost tip of Cuba, where we will do the customs check. from there we will sail to an island called Isla de La Junventud (the island of youth, where there arre apparently 10 universities and 20 colleges!!!!) and from there to the mainland. from there i will take a bus to havana, hang out there for a bit, then take a plane to cancun. forom there im probably gonna head down thru yucatan in to chiapas and back to oaxaca!!! its gonna be woeird to go back but im SOOO psyched. and finally my return to rome will be from DF. so round the world trip my a--, this looks like its gonna come full circle.... 😉 oh well, im FAR from being done....
YEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH..... OOOOOOOOKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
n

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0443s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb