bananrepubliken


Advertisement
Published: July 23rd 2005
Edit Blog Post

trike taxitrike taxitrike taxi

kids helping out
OK..big shouts to Gun and the guy I´ve never met, Vladimir, for tha travel tips..unfortunately they arrived a bit late, since we were already heading from the soggy volcanic island in Nicaragua for the heights of Honduras and its Mayan ruins. Anyway, thanks all the same..maybe next time?!

After almost 2 days spent crammed into hot sweaty buses ( or freezing cold ones - they love their ac down here! ) it´s good to be in Copan. Full of quaint little shops and cafes, coffe plantations and ancient ruins, it´s a nice change after spending some time in the dodgy, chaotic capitals Managua and Tegucigalpa!..not to mention almost getting washed off the volcanic island Ometepe!

We just burnt all our pics and emptied the camera, at long last, so hopefully after tommorrow´s adventures we´ll be able to update you all a bit...

Till then..adios!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

chickenbuschickenbus
chickenbus

fun ride with parrots and chicken onboard
casa de todocasa de todo
casa de todo

great spot for long lunch, checking e-mails, laundry, bookexchange, buy souvenirs, purify your tap water and pick up a loaf of homemade bread...house of everything!


24th July 2005

be careful
Be careful from now on....dont cross the turist line and dont go in places unknown for tourists...lots of bandits out there...the best way is to have a guide that you can trust and can give you tips...after costa rica every country you will visit will be more dangerous than the one you allready visited....divide the money in different places and dont use often the credit cards....look after your belongings very carefull and act like you are from de places hehe.....I am sure that everything are going to be allright..be bless and congratulations....
25th July 2005

Hola Sarabraita!
Yo! Muchas funas finalamente discoveriea la webicita travelblogar. Great to see the shots - can almost smell you. When home again dos la familias reunitar para une tasse de café, y vos parabra todo el mundo, ok? Muchas blessing para whateversleft de la honeymanana! Mogul et Mogula

Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0532s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb