Omoa


Advertisement
Honduras' flag
Central America Caribbean » Honduras » Northern » Omoa
January 17th 2009
Published: February 5th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well that was a really dodgy entry to a country!
We get off the "ferry" and had to get our own way to the immigration office on the other side of town. The captain still had all our passports, so we are pretty keen to get them back!
So we waited for 45 mins wondering if we would ever see our passports again or be really stuck! They eventually came and we got our taxi ute to drive us the half hour to Omoa.

Omoa was sweet! A quiet, little, holiday, beach town and the backpackers we stayed at was tops, (Rolis place, alot of rules tho!).We had our own room for 10 bucks, big kitchen, close to the beach and a huge yard with pingpong, a rabbit and a snake! A perfect spot to chill for a few days and thats what we did, swam, hang on the beach, cooked up big feeds and had the odd ron & cervaza!

Next off to the capital to catch a flight to Costa Rica



Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Roli´s PlaceRoli´s Place
Roli´s Place

Top place to chill.
Our room for 10 bucks a nite.Our room for 10 bucks a nite.
Our room for 10 bucks a nite.

me n kev had our own room for real cheap.


10th August 2011

Nice and safe
A great place to stay for a day a week or a month. I have stayed at Rolis place many times and would recomend it to anyone. I work in Honduras and use this as my weekend get away because of Rolie he keeps the place clean and safe and if you need info he is the go to man in Omoa!

Tot: 0.218s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 28; qc: 102; dbt: 0.1705s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb