Day 3


Advertisement
Published: March 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well after a disappointing announcement this morning (our para sailing was canceled due to high winds) we decided to stay aboard ship. With most of the guests on shore we had the pools, decks, food all to ourselves. The day was mostly sunny so took advantage of some time to sit in the sunshine. We all have a bit of a burn, not to much. We will check with the excursion desk to see if we can reschedule the para sailing once we get to Cozumel. Paul, Ed and I had some fun on the water slide (salt water). We will get Lee on it before the end of the trip.
Last night we did a conga dance in the dining room with the wait staff, who are incredibly nice. I will get some pictures of them and post them soon. The food at dinner has been fantastic. Our steward has been having fun with our towels while we are at dinner; I have included a picture of one of his creations and of course he never forgets the chocolate. Tomorrow we are at sea but I will take some pictures around the ship and post them tomorrow night.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0493s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb