Sunny Bahamas


Advertisement
Bahamas' flag
Central America Caribbean » Bahamas » Abaco
March 10th 2009
Published: March 10th 2009
Edit Blog Post

JailJailJail

Brendan got into a little bit of trouble with the law. they had to lock him up
hey there! i know its been a long time but internet is hard to come by down here. but here i am! i have lots of pictures to put up! so here we are sitting in treasure cay right now. just pulled in after some snorkleing, the big hunt for the lobster! my dad and sister came down a couple of weeks ago for a little visit. it was good to see them. more people need to come down and see us. were still in the abacos just crusin around we were at the barefootman concert last friday and hung out at nippers on great guana cay all weekend. there must have been close to 2000 people on this small little island and most of them were at this one bar. fireworks on saturday too! then sunday for the pig roast all the collage girls came down for spring break! so this week is gonna be pretty crazy! in the last few weeks we have just been cruisin around the abacos. man-o-war cay we had to check that place out because everyone says you have to but its a dry island no bars no booze. so we didnt stay too long!
LocalLocalLocal

I figured since i was down here i had to get it done
but we did go diving there and get lots of conch! cracked conch, conch fritters, all kinds of food. we met 2 guys charlie and charlie, father and son, and theyve had us over for dinner a few times. they had a sushi party one night, great food and they showed me how to wrap and make my own! im still not sure about eating raw fish but it was good. these 2 are really good cooks. we met a canadian, laura, whos sailed down from nova scotia by her self. beautiful and capable what more can you ask for. well im gonna get to the pics now, if anyone has any questions or want to find out about different things down here. just let me know because its hard sittin here after a long day of sitting in the and snorkleing its hard to think of things to say. and a couple beers dont help either. take care everyone.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Back sideBack side
Back side

it took her 2 hours to do this
Golf CartGolf Cart
Golf Cart

This is the main mode of transportation everyone uses on land. we had to get one and try it out
My Life 09My Life 09
My Life 09

on allens-pensecola there was a spot on the beach that everyone passing through since it or hangs up somthing on the trees with thier names on it. so we had to carve our name 'MY LIFE 09'
At the TurtleAt the Turtle
At the Turtle

This is my dad reading the menu at the green turtle club. all over this bar they have dollar bills up on the walls, ceiling everywhere. if you look just up and right of my head youll see our dollar bill
regular dayregular day
regular day

this is just another day cold beers, white beachs goin snorkleing
Sea lifeSea life
Sea life

This is a big spotted ray, they come around every so often
ViewView
View

This one is for you to think your down here with us. This was the view off the porch in my dads hotel room.


Tot: 0.232s; Tpl: 0.063s; cc: 7; qc: 50; dbt: 0.049s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb