Mui Ne


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Binh Thuan » Mui Ne
September 9th 2009
Published: October 17th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Mui Ne


Was such a lovely place we spent four nights relaxing and taking small day trips to exciting places around the small town. Mui Ne has its own micro climate so we enjoyed good weather every day. One of the highlights was hiring a motorbike for a day and driving along the coast, it was beautiful we also made it to the giant sand dunes something Mui Ne is famous for. Little kids on the side of the road were trying to give us plastic boards to slide down but we refused, one little girl was so cute and we had a conversation then she helped me put on my helmet. She had really good English but didn’t attend school.



We enjoyed swimming in the beach which had some nice waves, and in our guest house pool. Mui Ne was not too busy and it was so nice not getting hassled for much. I have enjoyed going for morning runs although on the last day I got chased by the same dog twice. (It was small but had really sharp teeth). On that day I ran really fast.



Think it’s a good time to leave its turned into a bit of a circus in the pool area today, a big Asian family arrived and brought their little dog with them. They put the little dog in the pool and filmed it swimming then put it on a deck chair to sun bathe.


We were so surprised to be picked up to go to Na Trang in a sleeper bus; it was great we could lie down the whole way so relaxing if you didn’t look out the front window. The driving was a bit of a worry!



Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

From our guest houseFrom our guest house
From our guest house

Only paid 16 US per night to say with a pool right on the beach.


Tot: 0.229s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0417s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb