Dalat


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Central Highlands » Lam Dong » Da Lat
November 5th 2007
Published: November 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Took the early morning coach from Nha Trang to Dalat known as the Honey moon city so maybe not the place for me and Neal. Dalat is dotted with lakes, waterfalls and surrounded by evergreen forest. Chillier than the last 2 place because we were in the highlands so time to get the jumper and trackyb's out. Met up with Brighton lads again, who been there for 2 nights and they said there wasn't much going on in the evenings. Spent the first night eating some good western food and then caught up on some sleep.

The next day we took a tour with the 'Easy Riders' locals who take you on a tour by motorbike around Dalat and its surrounding areas. So we paid 12 dollars for a days tour which took us to some pagodas, a beautiful waterfall which you got a rollercoaster down the mountian to see it, a minority village, a palace, and the crazy house which is like a building straight out of Alice in Wonderland (this was my highlight). My easy rider was a top man who gave me a bit of an insight into how it was to live through the war as a child.

Had another quiet night before leaving for Mui Ne..... where we was hoping for some better weather....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0483s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb