Beach Hut


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
July 17th 2012
Published: July 27th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Arrive s in Koh Tao this morning and had booked a taxi to get me from boat to resort. Checked myself in and had been upgraded which was lovely as A/C can be so much more expensive and it is a great to come home to everyday. The room seems so big, we’ve been having up to four of us. It’s feels wrong living alone. Had my theory this afternoon and met my instructor. I travelled in with a French couple and a German man travelling by himself. So, we decided we’d have a German instructor called Anna, just the two of us and she’ll teach in English with a bit of German. This was fab because you can have as many as 6 or more in a group and for no less money and I’ve fallen into what is almost one on one. I’m quite nervous even though I’m excited so this was really lovely. Met up with a friend I met in Bangkok who is doing their Dive Masters and so we went to a pool party together with other instructors. Free beer and great company, met a married couple who’d decided to travel the world for ten months before starting a family which I thought was wonderful. They were having a great time and what a testament to their relationship. Was so sleepy as you do no sleeping on sleeper buses, so off to bed.



Love to everyone at home, Katie xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb