Farewell Party


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
January 27th 2019
Published: January 27th 2019
Edit Blog Post

1/23/19

This morning we had brunch at 10am before heading to the lake for our second lake day. We enjoyed spending the day soaking up our last bit of sun before going back to the freezing cold weather in America. We got smoothies, read, and chatted about our trip. It was fun to reminisce about our whole trip together. At 3:30 we headed back to the college to get ready for our farewell party at Green Lake Resort.

The party was outside, right along the lake. It was such a beautiful venue and made it even harder to say goodbye. All our buddies, the professors at BCNC, and the managers from Nakornping Hospital were at the party. We ate dinner together and exchanged gifts with our buddies. My buddies got me a cute little purse. Then, the buddies showed a slideshow/ video about our whole trip and all the buddies said something about what the trip meant to them. The slideshow/video made me tear up and really sad to say goodbye to these amazing people and this beautiful country. After they showed their video, we showed our video that we put together of our trip. Then, we performed a lip sync to Party in the USA, but we changed a few of the lines to relate to Thailand. We got so many gifts from our buddies, professors, and managers. At the end of the party we sang karaoke and danced the night away. Sarah and I sang Beautiful Soul together for karaoke. It was such a fun evening and a great way to end the trip.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0448s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb