Lake Day


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
January 27th 2019
Published: January 27th 2019
Edit Blog Post

1/22/19

Today we had a nursing conference at BCNC with four other schools about Domestic Violence and the nursing response. It was interesting to hear about domestic violence in Thailand and to see that domestic violence is all over the world. As a nurse, it is our responsibility to be aware of the frequency of domestic violence cases and how to assess and take care of patients suffering from domestic violence. Also, it was nice to be able to mingle with other nursing students from different colleges in Thailand.

After the conference we spent the afternoon at Huay Tung Tao Lake right down the street. A few of us rented paddle boats for an hour and then we tanned on the dock while we drank coffee. It was nice to have a relaxing afternoon by the lake chatting with each other about life.

This evening we had class with Mel about personality types and team building. My personality is ESFJ. It was interesting to hear everyone’s personality type and how different our personalities are. My personality type is not the same as anyone else in our group. We reviewed what each letter was and the difference between various personality types. Then, we did a few team building activities together and it was fun to see how different personality types work together.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0292s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb