bikes bikes bikes


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai » San Kamphaeng
December 13th 2010
Published: December 13th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We got to our hotel which is the cutest hotel ever, its ran by 5 locals and is in a residential area but they have the place looking so nice with little trinkets and old fashioned furniture everywhere, and their pet cats wandering round they're so cute.......its total luxury with air con AND a hot shower.....seriously living like king and queen!!!!! the hotel is quite a walk away from the touristy bit but only 15-20mins so we had walk to find some chang and food (we are loving the chang mind) there was a night market on that actually filled the streets it was hard to find the end - we found a nice place to eat that was ran by what can only be described as a womanman (he definitely wasnt a lady nor a boy). then found na nice bar that was playing live music and a girl from the uk was playing acoustic set and she was bluddy brilliant - so much so when she sang oasis dont look back in anger i cried- cos it reminded me so much of being at home i just couldnt help myself.......then i ordered another bottle from the waitress/waiter - this one was actually a ladyboy!!!!! on the walk home we ate more street food, we actually cant get enough of it!!!!

today we took advantage of the free bikes from the hotel and cycled all ower the town - dad you would've been proud....we set off at 11.30 and got back at 5 ish.....stopping for a maccy d's enroute (we have to sample one each country) we rode to an apple shop to keep lee happy for the day....then through town to the river, back through town in a big circle, stopped at a bookshop to buy new books to read - maybe this will keep me awake when im not on the move - but is still not much fun for lee!!!!! i think lee is glad we're off the bikes now - i have my own way of riding around which stresses him out too much especially when around other traffic......im careful just not in the same way as him and i think i may have given him some grey hair today!!!!!!!! plus the traffic is actually non stop on the roads so that together with my cycling style was probably enough to give him a heart attack.........i however was stress free - he should try the liddle way of tackling these roads.........

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0569s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb