Christmas Day Kayaking!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Ko Chang
December 25th 2009
Published: December 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

What a random Christmas Day!
After our brunch, we hopped onto our motorbike and went searching for a kayak! We didn't have to search for long!
We travelled to Kai Bay, which is about 20km north up the west coast! We found a group of 5 really small islands sitting out at sea, that had our names written all over them!
After jumping in our Kayak, we ventured out, via a small canal in which had to pass under a small foot bridge!
In the distance, we could see that one of the stunning island (that was completly deserted, and un-inhabited), had a beautiful beach!
It took us about 30 minutes to reach it, and when we got there, we enjoyed some snorkling!
We then started heading out to one of the other islands, but after paddling for about 15 minutes, we realised that it was probaly too far out for us to kayak to! So instead, we headed back, hugging the coast as we went!
Later we Skyped everyone, which was really nice! We miss you all!!!
And then it was to White Sands, for our Christmas curry! It was a 2 hour round trip there and back...but it was definalty worth it! Rik loved it so much, he just kept eating and eating ... untill he was almost sick!?!
When dinner was finished, we travelled back to our resort (Cliff Cottage), and enjoyed listening to the live band, and drinking beer!
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
P.s - Hope you like the picture of the piglet Mom, it looks like it has been wrapped up for Christmas, in its own purple bow!


Additional photos below
Photos: 34, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 8; qc: 18; dbt: 0.0154s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb