sightseeing and the group


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
September 22nd 2008
Published: September 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

OK so we arrived at the meeting point mega early and headed off for a sightseeing tour thanks to some random thai woman who negotiated a great price for us to see buddhas and temples etc..and typically lots of shops. We went to some of the thai clothes shops where they make suits and shirts and dresses to measure.. pity our rucksacks are already too full!!
later in the evening we met the rest of our group at the hotel.

There are 16 of us in total 8 boys and 8 girls. 3 australians one scottish girl, one irish girl and the rest are brits. Ages range from 18 to 40s and some people are just starting out others just finishing so its nice to chare all the handy hints and tips.
We have a guide for Cambodia, called Mara. She's really nice only 23 and from Cambodia so she will show us some local stuff!

Went for a meal in the evening, one of the guys tried Ostrich, but we didn't go for that!! On the way back we went down Ko Seng Road which is really busy... and saw a baby elephant randomly in the street. You aren't supposed to pay anything to the people with the animals as it's not very kind, they are tyring to stop the exploitation of the animals but i did get a picture just to prove that it happens!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0222s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb