Partying in Bangkok (Dec 2007)


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
January 7th 2008
Published: January 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We flew into Bangkok (from Hong Kong) to meet Simon for a few days of partying before heading to the islands. First day there we took it fairly easy, took a ferry boat along the river, went to the park and spent some time in our rooftop swimming pool in preparation for our big night out. We spent the evening drinking buckets on Kho San Road which was fun...really good to have a drink after 2 months of being mostly sober in China! Met a guy with an "interesting" ying yang tatoo - the photo of him and his bleeding tatoo hopefully speaks for itself! We also met Omri, an Israeli guy we'd met a few weeks ago in China. It's 4 weeks later now and we've only just managed to get rid of him! Ended up in q dodgy club that night full of western guys and Thai women. It's funny beacuse the western guys in Bangkok don't even give you a second glance, I feel like I'm a bloke. Guess the Thai women just do it a lot better.

No suprsie we were all feeling a little delicatye the next day so spent a lazy day exploring the palace and seeing a movie with Si and Omri. The film was awful but the VIP reclining setas complete with blankets and ice cream made up for it. It made a nice bed anyways, Si slept through most of the movie, although he probably had a later night than us so needed it...

The following nufgr we met Hannah, Lara and Rachel and went to see one of the infamous ping pong sex shows. Have to say it was the least erotic thing I've ever seen involving reallt bored looking girls shooting ping pong balls and various other objects (including razors!) out of themselves! The highlight was fdeinitely the live "sex show" at the end - with James Blunt "You are beautiful" played as background music - I'll never enjoy that song ever again!

After the show we headed to Spicy for a night of dancing and a night of romancing with a cute French guy for Lou! A lot of fun was had by all.....


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0387s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb