Singapore Day 1


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
April 22nd 2012
Published: July 24th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Singapore


I had been to Singapore before, about 12 years ago and I can say that I was so excited to visit it for the second time so definitely it's lovelier the second time around 😊 Had a blast on our 4 days 3 nights stay with my pretty daughter Hannah, my sister Dianne and nephew Adriel. We're really on a tight budget but we managed somehow to enjoy our stay and expore on our own the beauty that is Singapore!

Our flight was scheduled to leave at 10:15PM Saturday April21 and we arrived at Changi International Airport before 2AM of April22. We just stayed at the airport Terminal 2 to spend the early hours(McDonald’s to be exact) and we decided to just leave in the morning to check-in at our hotel which is Amrise Hotel located at Sims Ave.

Our room at Amrise were really not that big but the most important thing was we can sleep, all four of us, comfortably on the bed and have a nice shower. There's no elevator, so we have to go up and down the 3rd floor where our room was located. Staff was nice, all of them are male which I
maps everywhere!maps everywhere!maps everywhere!

at Changi Airport
noticed during the duration of our stay.

After having snack at Old Chang Kee(it has a delicious fried squid!), we boarded the MRt to go to Lucky Plaza and buy a sim card for my sister.

We then passed time at ION Orchard to wait for my sister’s friend Dianne and Jo. After meeting them, we had dinner with them then proceeded to Marina Bay Sands to stroll. What can I say with Marina Bay Sands? Wow, it was enormous! So big and we were all so tired just by walking and it was raining at that time, the kids were tired so we just decided to call the night and went back at Amrise to rest and sleep.


Additional photos below
Photos: 24, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

McDonald'sMcDonald's
McDonald's

Terminal 2 at Changi Airport
Amrise HotelAmrise Hotel
Amrise Hotel

our hotel


Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0628s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb