Singapore times


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
October 17th 2009
Published: October 17th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hey everyone
Ill keep this short as its from the iPod.
Leaving the UK all went fine flights were faultless although Id love to know how much extra 1st class is as they had fantastic leg room which I did not!
Arriving in Singapore at night was strange the city looks so different in the day. Ive met a few pol and got talking which is great its like starting uni all over again except everyone leaves all the time.
Ive just been relaxing in singapore its a lovely city very relaxed and friendly people. Went to the beach today and started to read the book Ben gave me.
Tomorrow planning to walk along the river and see raffles hotel but won drink as very expensive! Monday will be my last day in Singapore and Im hoping to end it with a trip to the night safari.
Will upload some photos soon but must sleep now as its 2:40am!
Night pete

Advertisement



1st November 2009

a good start
Glad you enjoyed Singapore. My experience of flying is that they make you walk past 1st class to get to your more humble seating. When I flew to India in 2006, it was really cramped where I was - but the thought of how much I was saving by not going 1st class made it bearable - the extra isn't just 50%!

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0355s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb