Waiting at Changi


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Changi
October 14th 2006
Published: October 14th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hi all,

Well our short stay in Singapore is over. In a few hours we are off to London.
There's heaps of PC's here that are free to use but restricted to 15 minutes, so not much time to write anything substantial except that we had a great time here and can't wait to get London. It hasn't been very hot here compared to Melbourne, only about 30 each day.

We are prepared for the cold once we arrive, jackets at the ready!!!!

Thanks heaps for the messages.

Love you all,

Brian and Lauran.


P.S. Great news about the house too.

Advertisement



15th October 2006

Advice
Hi guys, Just a bit of advice on how to make the most of your time in London.....'try and avoid the poms and your stay will be a pleasant one!' Love The James'
17th October 2006

You Made It !!!!
Hi, Mum rang to let me know that you called her. It's good to her that you are there safe and sound. I have been checking this site almost by the hour to see if there was any news. Sounds like you are enjoying yourselves, getting to know your new home. Hope you don't have too much trouble finding jobs and accomodation. We will be waiting for your next entry. We have Lauran's mobile number. Talk to you soon. Lot's of Love, Scott, Tania, Bradley, Nathan and Katelyn.
19th October 2006

What's Happening
Hello Again, What's going on in your new home? We are all hanging on the edge of our seat awaiting another entry, hope you do one soon. James Gang

Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0498s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb