Boracay


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Boracay
March 8th 2007
Published: February 15th 2012
Edit Blog Post

If you say Bora most likely that you will figure out what the place look like. Well Boracay is situated in the Southern part of Philippines in Caticlan. It is an island that offers a great white sandy beach with a modernized hotels and shops.



I’ve visited this place in 2003 where is not that much populated with shops though the “The Mall” was already open. But in 2007 when I revisit the place there are more shops and new big hotels are under construction.



I wonder how it looks like before 2003, my friend who used to worked in Boracay, has mentioned to me that the island before was not modernized and the transportation is hard even the roads are not develop. But now it has all change, roads are cemented, new businesses has opened and the shore are now crowded with people and shops.



Well whether you like contemporary or not still Boracay offers the best white sandy beach with crystal clear water where you can enjoy the sunset and the sunrise drinking a fruit shake or an ice cold beer.



I have some couple of pictures from 2003 and 2007 hope you can visit it someday. Mabuhay!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0359s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb