Hi Mam-Sir, Massage ! BORACAY


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Boracay
March 27th 2010
Published: March 27th 2010
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Hi mam-sir massage! 9 secs


Totally speaking Boracay is one of the wonders of the world for vacation. The climate, the sea, the beach, accomodation, entertainment, dining and wining, reasonable prices make this wonderland.

The Alice in Wonderland Resort, about 200 meters away from the beach, fully satisfied us ( 1960 PHP/night with free full access internet in the room).

Usually we had our breakfast at the balcony of our bungalow. For lunches we often went to wet market ( D’talipapa) where they sell fresh seafood. There are restaurants surrounding the wet market that cook the seafood we bought; 1500-2500 PHP/kilo lobster, 400 PHP/kilo fish, 400-1000 PHP/kilo prawns according to their sizes, 1200 PHP/kilo crab. We spent sun set time usually on the beach at Nigi Nigi and we dined there.

Before breakfast we made our beachwalk about one hour and then enjoyed the sea. One can hardly walk from one end of the beach to the other because it is too long.

After the breakfast we usually made walkings to the other beaches and we are sharing our visits by the pictures on this blog.

Around sunset time colored sail boats sail the guests from one end to another of the White Beach. There is oppotunity for wind surfers, kiteboard surfers, parasailing, banana boat, jet skies on the island.

The shops and resorts are almost on the beach and there is a walking lane in front of them. At weekends the island gets crowded.

Philippines is a beautiful country and Boracay is the top destination.

Tomorrow morning we are going to Iloilo to fly to Davao, Mindanao Island early next morning.

Saglikla ve sevgiyle kalin.




Additional photos below
Photos: 64, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Our resortOur resort
Our resort

Alice in Wonderland, Boracay
Breakfast Breakfast
Breakfast

at the balcony of our bungalow
White Beach White Beach
White Beach

At Station 3
Nigi NigiNigi Nigi
Nigi Nigi

A famous Bar Restaurant
Retaurants Retaurants
Retaurants

Retaurants are being prepared for dinner at sun set.


7th April 2010

Ikiniz de cok guzel gozukuyorsunuz, askinizi tazelemis, yeniden kesfetmis gibi. belki yoldasiniz belkide vardiniz ama ancak yazabildim. sevgiler.fusun
7th April 2010

Donduk
Canim Fusun'cum,su anda Ataturk Havalimanindayiz. Cok sukur dondok. Tatilin etkisi kac gun surecek gorecegiz. Sevgilerimizle.

Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 14; qc: 75; dbt: 0.0972s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb