KL 2


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
June 17th 2006
Published: June 17th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Heya guys, heres the second chapter of tales from Malaysia. Had a fantastic time last night, the guys who own the hostel cooked up a great dinner for the irish girl, claire, whos birthday it was. We all got stuck in, as you can never say no to a free meal.they also provided a cake, so was like a proper birthday party!!We were all planning to go out to a bar, but we just got some beers, vodka and red bull from the local shop, and got well and truly sloshed.Must be the heat, lol.
Looking at my camera this morning...some very random photos...Woke up feeling awful, and have felt awful all day really. Maybe we should have stayed in bed longer, stick only went to bed at 5, and we got up at 9. walked to the KL tower, the communication tower, got a great all round view of the city, from there we walked to chinatown, and Merdeka square, with the worlds biggest flag pole...quite interesting...but it was so hot...and by now we were both feeling pretty awful and hungry
We got the underground train to KLCC, and had lunch at the food court again.I wanted to go and see the orphanage that i worked at the first time i came, but as we were walking down to it, it started to rain, really hard tropical storm, as yesterday...so had to sit outside a shopping centre for half an hour to get a taxi back to the hostel.We had to have a nap when we got back...as were off out again tonight, so slept for 3 hours, then got ready and went out for dinner.
The street that the hostel is on is lined with restaurants, so decided to try one of these, went for a vietnamese, was really good, very spicy but nice, and it only cost about a fiver each....so cheap, as this was a high class restaurant.
Well better be off...gotta wait for the girls to get ready before we can go out.
P.S Hope eleanor's wedding was good.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 47; dbt: 0.044s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb