3 interesting days in KL


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
October 15th 2008
Published: October 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well, we made it to Kuala Lumpur in one piece! The flight was only 3 hours and went by really fast (one of the shorter flights we have had on this trip). The airport in KL was under construction and things were kind of a mess. We took a 60 min bus ride into the city to find our hostel, thank god the bus had a/c! We were dropped off at the bus station and on our own with no idea were our hostel was. We found a map and took the sky bus to the area that we were staying. KL is a huge city with a lot of people from many different backgrounds who seem to blend easily.
Oh.... I forgot to tell you that Molly was not feeling well since we arrived at the airport, which is how she spent the majority of our time in KL. We finally found our hostel and setteled in for the night. Molly was sick that night and the rest of the 3 days we were in KL. We walked around a bit and saw some of the local sights and I ate at a couple street stalls. On the last day she was feeling a bit better before we left for Phuket,Thailand. It was nice to stop by KL, but we really didn't have a chance to do much sight seeing...maybe next time!

See you all in Phuket!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0489s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb