KL, Taman Negara and Perhentians....


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
July 14th 2007
Published: August 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur

The twin Towers...
Back in Malaysia......

After our flight from Siem Reap to KL we spent a few days chilling around KL with our wanderful hosts from Damansara.... frequenting a few bars, eating sushi, and playing golf...all very Malaysian of course!!! I think the golf is my highlight so far .... and to be honest for first timers we were pretty good...

After a weekend of fun Jo, myself and I headed to Taman Negara where we saw more jungle life climbing the trafficlight poles on the roads than we did on our trek through this crazy rainforest..... All I really want to disclose right now about our experience of Taman Negara and our two day 15 hour trek in a storm with a map which to be honest wasnt really a map but one single line on a piece of fold out paper...is leeches....leeches...leeches as one month down the line I am still mentally traumatised by them despite living in the jungle for so long in Sabah and still one month on I am itching those nasty little scars that will forever haunt us!!!

So after the jungle trekking I can safely say both Jo and myself have had our
DowntownDowntownDowntown

Jo chilling outside the KLCC Mall - enjoying the water display.
fair share of jungle now since we left the UK so we headed for a mini holiday at the beautiful islands of the Perhentians where we sunbathed ....dived....sunbathed...dived ...drank fruit smoothies and the biggest snickers shake ive ever had !!! ...and did a bit more diving.

The diving was really interresting - unfortunately we didnt have an underwater camera to take pictures..

So after 3 days turning into a week at the Perhentians we caught a night bus back to KL.


Additional photos below
Photos: 95, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Jo with our fishing guide!!!Jo with our fishing guide!!!
Jo with our fishing guide!!!

The guys from MatLeon took us fishing - lets just say we gave it a good go ....but still came back with no fish!!!
Ok lets try again...Ok lets try again...
Ok lets try again...

Never mastered the art of throwing the net...
The start of our trek.....The start of our trek.....
The start of our trek.....

What an awesome way to enter the jungle!!


Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 20; qc: 93; dbt: 0.0765s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb