KL, Cherting


Advertisement
Published: October 22nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Wow we finally meet again!
We are all so happy to be together again after 20 months!
Day trip to Kuantan was cool we went on the local bus saving heaps of money.

Spent the day shopping in town then headed back on the local bus. We waited for half an hour for the bus back and it didn’t come so Scott decided to go ask a taxi driver how much it would cost. Two minutes after he left the bus came and we all hoped on hopping we would be able to see Scott on the way. At the traffic lights we saw him and started yelling at him to run. He looked up and it was like a slow motion movie as he jumped fences and swerved though traffic to catch our now moving bus. Mean while on the bus our family was causing a commotion and ended up stopping the bus to wait for Scott. The locals all clapped when Scott got on and thought he was amazing for catching up so fast.
What a day!


I enjoyed celebrating my 25th Birthday at the resort and spent the day eating chocolate cake and relaxing by the pool. You would never believe that I ate noodles a chip sandwich and a glass of Bailey’s for my birthday lunch.


There was a resident lizard at the resort which we didn’t notice until day 3 because it was so camouflaged. We named him Larry and he was cool.
We ate huge banquets each night at the local restaurant and with my family Dale was forced to retry all the seafood again, and again. Hahaha, we are getting there with him.



Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0538s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb