Day Four


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo » Jimbocho
May 14th 2010
Published: May 15th 2010
Edit Blog Post

So today we woke up early-ish today and packed our small bags and are heading to Lake Yamanaka. We put out big bags upstairs in the Sakura. Then we went to the Liberty tower at Meiji and meet the Meiji students there for the ride up there. We all got on the bus, which is a lot nicer than US buses thou lacking a bathroom. We traveled to a rest stop about half way there then we stopped to get lunch i got a Coke, Pringles and i got a pork roll thing which was really good. Then we got on the bus and continued on. On the second half of the trip when we got close we passed a amusement park and an old beautiful looking Shinto Shrine. When we got to the retreat house i went up and worked until dinner on my policy assignment and on my Japan Unbound assignment. Dinner was interesting it was a lot of different foods. After dinner we did a bit of . . . . um . . . . celebrating shall we say. We partied with the Japanese students than we all went to bed on tatami mats. They are comfortable except for the mini pillows filled with rocks >.<.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.05s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb