Day Three


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo » Jimbocho
May 13th 2010
Published: May 13th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today we had the quiz on the two books. I got most of the questions but i left on a little vague as that's what I thought it wanted. After that we had our first real lecture. Before Professor Roc gave us the lecture Professor Wallin got up and gave us a "idiots guide to political science". After that our lecture was basically three classes I took at northeastern cut into about a 45 minutes lecture. After that I went with three other girls to a little place for lunch. It was interesting and the food was good. For our cultural visit for the day we went to the Imperial Palace and Gardens. We didn't see the actual Palace as well you can't as the Imperial family lives there. I took a lot of pictures while there. We found a Koi fish pond and there was an iris bed with a Bunch of them but they were all green no flowers.... yet! After that we went back to the Hotel for a little while that we went to a Tokyo Giants game. The stadium was amazing, they pressurize the dome, as on the way out they had a door open and the wind was SOO strong it blew you back which is why you could only use the rotating doors. :P the game was AWESOME! they had girls with kegs on there backs running up and down the stairs. The giants are pretty much the Yankee's but multiplied by 10. They have batters on there team who were hitting a .400 batting average. They beat there Tigers, the other team, 9 to 1. It was a complete shut out. Oh yeah i forgot to mention, that Corey our co-leader, one of the kids who went last year who came back to lead us. Brought a little Wall*E doll and it gets in SOO many of our pictures :P. The Tokyo Dome has a who "City" around it. There are amusement rides including a Roller*Coaster and a Ferris Wheel.

Advertisement



13th May 2010

Great
Tony, this is fantastic! So glad you are doing this...it's almost like we are there w/ you. love you

Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0672s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb