Day Five


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Tokyo » Jimbocho
May 15th 2010
Published: May 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

After out party last night we woke up had a buffet style breakfast. Before that i walked down to the shore right in front of the lake house and got some beautiful pictures of Mt. Fuji. That included nato, which I left for the Meiji students. Then we meet and gave our presentations for our policy areas. After our presentations of those we got together with some Meiji students and talked about our assignments with them. We the went to lunch where i ordered the Curry rice, which was good. After lunch we all got together and reported to everyone what the findings of the discussions with the Meiji Students. I presented for my group. After we reported those findings we reported on our respective sections of the Japan Unbound book, I had part of Chapter 5. After our reports we split into smaller groups with Meiji students again and talked about this book this time. We then Reported back to our findings on this discussion. We than went to dinner, after dinner the Meiji students through us a Party. We partied into the wee hours of the morning than me and some other went to a Seven eleven and got some food. After getting back we continued to party until everyone disappeared on me and i decided to go to bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0609s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb