Osaka tour


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Osaka
November 24th 2007
Published: November 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hep 5 shopping mall Hep 5 shopping mall Hep 5 shopping mall

Where young fashionable Jaapnese teens hang out.
The Kansai area includes historic, ancient and scenic spots such as Kyoto and Nara. I heard these are really beatiful places, however I still have to experience it first hand in the very near future.
I lived in Osaka, a very modern city and also had something nice to offer, although maybe less photogenic in comaprison among its other Kansai counterparts or as what most travelers picture Japan to be.

I have listed some interesting places that may interest you, if you are on a short stay in the city and do not have the luxury of time to go outside the city limits.

For young, hip shoppers the Hep5 shopping mall, with its fame ferris wheel iniside and towering its structure is the best place for you.

Dotonbori, Namba area is a haven for cheap and wide array of fashion choices. And if cheap is not your thing, go to the main road, and you will realize that the street parallel to it offers high end buys, such as LV, Dolce and Gabana and the likes.

For people with an edifice complex like me, please visit the Umeda Sky Tower Observatory (Floating Garden). I just love this building so much.

If you like some history, you can take the JR loop train and visit the Osaka jo (castle).

For those with youngsters, you can bring your kiddies to the Tennoji zoo. They have a fair variety of animals in there, the feeding stable is a also a plus to entertain the kids.

I hope these tips are helpful.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

garden at the Sky Tower obeservatorygarden at the Sky Tower obeservatory
garden at the Sky Tower obeservatory

you may like to dine looking out at this charming garden
Tadaima!Tadaima!
Tadaima!

I'm home! Rinka claims to be the lost princess of Osaka.
farm animals feeding at the Tennoji zoofarm animals feeding at the Tennoji zoo
farm animals feeding at the Tennoji zoo

seemed like daddy's the one having fun at the zoo


25th November 2007

ilovejapan!
hi aries and rinka! thanks for inviting me to see this blog site - i love to see japan someday :) and maybe learn Nihongo -- i always get mistaken as a Jap girl in all my travels (yes, even here in the Philippines -- its hilarious!) so i better learn a thing or two about it hehehe. see you guys soon!

Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 8; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0193s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb