Happy Easter!!


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Tianjin » TEDA
April 14th 2014
Published: April 14th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Happy Easter to All!!



The boys had a busy day yesterday, Green Park (where we live) put on an Easter art and craft afternoon in the garden for all the children who live here. They decorated pictures and painted Easter eggs and then we had a Easter Egg hunt. Well the children started the hunt before the lady in charge got the chance to start it!! Fab idea, they hid all of the eggs in the holes where the water sprinklers are - only William had other idea's and found the red lever to turn on the sprinklers and all of the children got wet!!! All of the security men came rushing over with William still in the middle of it all!! Only our child could cause this!

This will be my first year with not eating any Easter eggs - very sad mummy........

Here are some Easter photo's and some photos of the Chinese Musical that we went to last Friday!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 35, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Eggs!Eggs!
Eggs!

Matthew and William find lots of eggs!!
Oh William....Oh William....
Oh William....

William goes off to find his own eggs but finds water instead!!
Easter Art and crafts!!!!Easter Art and crafts!!!!
Easter Art and crafts!!!!

Mummy feels right at home!!! (I'm a nursery nurse!!)
sticking.....sticking.....
sticking.....

With a little help from daddy!!


14th April 2014

LIFE WHILE IN CHINA
I wish you had filmed William getting everyone wet, makes a change from Matthew soaking me!!! Looks like Andy was enjoying his self with the stickers as well.Its nice the hotel puts things on for the kids.
15th April 2014

Easter fun!
Think maybe Andy had more fun!!

Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0737s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb