Urghhhh....


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Liaoning » Dalian
July 23rd 2012
Published: July 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We are ladies!!We are ladies!!We are ladies!!

Can you believe Jess bought this hat?!
.....OW MY HEAD!!!

Such a painful morning pulling ourselves through lessons with the thought of a nap in the afternoon helping.

However everyone else had other plans...so we hit the beach grabbing a very chinese lunch of McDonalds on the way!

Was an interesting experience, the beach was stoney and the water, though cool and refreshing, was not the crystal clear waters of South West England! The locals crowded around as we went in, the sight of several white girls in bikinis obviously drawing them in, that a G's screams due to the temperature..

We relaxed on the beach, but even though it was cloudy I was well covered in Factor 50 and Jess's shawl...mum taught me well! Played a spot of cricket using a tennis ball and flip-flops, the Chinese were again very intrigued by this!

Had a wonder around the stalls and a beach fair with Max, Jess and Anna but made the error of going on a very historically confused Pirate/Viking/Medieval swinging boat, leaving us a bit lightheaded and sick after the night before...

We had a lovely dinner organised by Daisy, a chinese student, we crashed out in front of a film and cuddled 😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0473s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb