The Toilet Incident


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Liaoning » Dalian
July 19th 2012
Published: July 25th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Dinner with Hongbo & IngDinner with Hongbo & IngDinner with Hongbo & Ing

My half the table..
This was the shortest day so far finishing at lunchtime so i had planned a very long nap! However, after originally deciding not to have lunch, was persuaded by David to go with him, wally, cecillia and guang to get some dumplings. They were INCREDIBLE! My favourite being a weird combination of crab and chicken! We also learnt the characters for chicken and beef so hopefully will avoid the sheep guts next time....
When got back to room found the girls standing around with Anna locked in her toilet and the Chinese porters struggling to get in. She had been there for an hour with the porters not seeming to understand the urgency and originally suggesting they come up later to help, wouldn't have had the same problems with Stan, Jeff and Eric!
I then had an hour nap which left me refuelled for the evening. Hongbo and Ing took us out for dinner which was fantastic and we then tried to get an early night due to a very early start the next day but again failed finally crawling into bed at 1am after some weird conversations!


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Dinner with Hongbo & IngDinner with Hongbo & Ing
Dinner with Hongbo & Ing

The other half...


Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0646s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb