Aftermath part IIII.......


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South » Sihanoukville
February 22nd 2011
Published: February 22nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

I wake up after a pretty heavy sleep but still breaking out in sweats, and unsure at this point if im feeling better or not, but reassure myself that i don't feel any worse and at least i've woken up after the cheerful write ups on food poisoning i read up on last night reporting how it can end in death - when all i was googling was bloody medication from the chemist!! Considering this i'm quite surprised at just how good a night's sleep i had, ha!!!

When i decide to get up i make it out to the ice cream shop, but still not up to making it much further, so come back and retire again under my mozzie net in bed and read and dose on and off for a lot of the day..... I then wake up and actually start to feel something resembling normal..... So brave venturing out a tad further and make it to the beach for the first time since Saturday.... I chill on a sunbed with an umbrella as still can't face the sun feeling pretty delicate, but as it's later in the day and brolley aided i survive the beach and start to feel a lot better :-)

I then go and buy my bus ticket back to Phnom Penh on thursday and decide to eat for the first time since sunday (apart from ice cream!!) just staying clear of chicken noodle soup!!!

I'm later gonna go watch 'Nowhere Boy' again at Cool Bananas, worked out it's the best chillout place here when not feeling your best! Guess the equivalent to the sofa and telly at home, ha!

It's my last full day here tomorrow so hoping i'll be up to taking a bike out and exploring the area a bit, as still a few places i havn't seen that arnt quite within walking distance........

Advertisement



Tot: 0.167s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1403s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb