Aftermath part II - this time the culprit - noodle soup.....


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South » Sihanoukville
February 21st 2011
Published: February 22nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Well there isn't much to write in today's installment after waking up this morning feeling like death, not thanks to a hangover this time, but thanks to the suspect chicken noodle soup (that was extremely hot...) i'd had last night, that had made me slightly ill at the time, only i didnt expect it to still have repercussions today.....

I spend most of the day hidden under my mozzie net in bed reading my book.... In between bouts of drifting in and out of sleep..... I can't face food but venture out and manage an ice cream and decide to flop down in Cool Bananas again to watch 'Due Date'... it wasn't particularly good, but it did the job of just chilling while feeling like death and wanting scenery other than my mozzie enclosure of a bed for the rest of the day.....

I then retire back to bed until the next morning when im hoping i feel better, the internet wasn't very reassuring either when i googled 'remedies for food poisoning' (because no-one here speaks a word of english other than asking if you want to buy their wares or take a tuk tuk or 'moto' !!) to find out if there was something i could ask for in the chemist.... and one of the first thing that comes up is how food poisoning can sometimes end in death!!! Great, just what i want to hear!!! With that reassurance i actually still manage to sleep quite well somehow, haha..... (oh and as i thought, no remedies apart from what i'd already done, drink water and herbal tea.....!!)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0441s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb